Text reviewed and updated dated February 20, 2023.
|Basic information on Data Protection
|MISTER PISTACHO, SL
|Provision of online services. Web user management. Commercial communications related to our services.
|Express consent and legitimate interest.
|No data is transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
|Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
The protection of personal data is a matter of trust and for us your trust is very important. We respect your intimacy and privacy. Therefore, the protection and collection, processing and use of your personal data is a matter of utmost importance to us. So that you can feel safe when visiting our website, we strictly adhere to legal regulations when processing your personal data.
In Mister Pistacho, SL We work to offer you the best possible experience through our services. In some cases, it is necessary to collect information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and believe we should be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and LAW 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), Mister Pistacho, SL informs the user who, as data controller, will incorporate the personal data provided by users into an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following to you:
- Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, taking into account your interests and needs.
- We are transparent about the data we collect about you and why we do it.
- Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we are going to use your personal information we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your express consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop processing them.
- Our priority is to guarantee your security and process your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The entity responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data or responsible for the file, in the sense established by the Data Protection Law is:
Identity: Mister Pistacho, SL
If you wish to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, you can send your written and signed request completely free of charge by email or letter to one of the following contact addresses.
Registered office: Calle de Hontanilla, nº 1, zip: 45360 of Villarrubia de Santiago (Toledo).
NIF number: B87927216
Mister Pistacho, SL has appointed a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person within its organization. If you wish to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide are:
- Name, surname, address and date of birth.
- Telephone number and email address.
- IP address, date and time you accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about the device's operating system.
- Any other information or data that you choose to share with us.
In some cases, it is mandatory to complete the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the website; Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means the impossibility of subscribing, registering or participating in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
Why and for what purpose do we process your data?
At Mister Pistacho, SL we process the information provided to us by interested parties for the following purposes:
- Manage the sending of the information you request from us and communicate with you about your quotes and orders and any other queries you may make through the website.
- Develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and information tasks, being able to carry out automatic assessments, obtaining profiles and user segmentation tasks. in order to personalize the treatment according to their characteristics and needs and improve the user's online experience.
- Develop and manage contests, raffles or other promotional activities that may be organized, as well as to recommend products that may interest you.
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to Authorities or third companies for audit reasons, as well as handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents to respond to complaints from clients or Public Administrations.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will form part of the Register of Processing Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data may be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the interested party to contract services, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters or mailing lists.
- Legitimate interest for the processing of our users' data in direct marketing actions and express consent of the interested party for everything related to automatic assessments and profiling.
- Compliance with legal obligations to prevent fraud, communication with public authorities and claims from third parties.
¿How long do we keep your data?
The processing of data for the purposes described will continue for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection (for example, for the duration of the commercial relationship), as well as for compliance with the legal obligations arising from the processing of the data. data.
To which recipients are your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, Mister Pistacho, SL will provide user data to third parties. However, data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (for example, payment and service providers, marketing or delivery companies) with whom Mister Pistacho, SL works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however they will not use said information for their own purposes or for transfer. To thirds.
Mister Pistacho, SL seeks to guarantee the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have appropriate measures to protect personal data. These third parties have the obligation to ensure that the information is treated in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require the disclosure of personal data to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary to comply with such legal obligations.
The personal data obtained may also be shared with other companies or brands in the group.
Where is your data stored?
Generally, data is stored within the EU. For data sent to third parties that do not belong to the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or because they have adhered to the “Privacy Shield”.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights by making a request to the following email: email@example.com
Under the provisions of the RGPD you can request:
- Right of access: You can request information about the personal data that we have about you.
- Right to rectification: You can communicate any changes to your personal data.
- Right to erasure and to be forgotten: You can request the deletion after blocking the personal data.
- Right to limit treatment: involves the restriction of the processing of personal data.
- Right to object: You can withdraw your consent to the processing of data, opposing further processing.
- Right to portability: In some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another controller.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: You can request that decisions not be made that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produce legal effects or significantly affect the interested party.
In some cases, the request may be rejected if you request that data necessary to comply with legal obligations be deleted.
Likewise, if you have any complaints about the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating Mister Pistacho, SL from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep it duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. Mister Pistacho, SL reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that have been concluded with users, in the event that the data provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or not updated.
Mister Pistacho, SL is not responsible for the veracity of information that is not its own creation and for which another source is indicated, and therefore does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information.
Mister Pistacho, SL reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on its web pages and may even limit or not allow access to said information. Mister Pistacho, SL is exonerated from liability for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by Mister Pistacho, SL provided that it comes from sources other than the same.
Likewise, the user certifies that they are over 14 years of age and that they have the necessary legal capacity to provide consent regarding the processing of their personal data.
How do we process the personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of them are directed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with article 8 of the RGPD and article 7 of LO3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), Mister Pistacho, SL will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the DNI or other form of identification of the person providing consent will be required.
In the case of those over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the user's consent, except in those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
Mister Pistacho, SL has adopted the legally required security levels for the protection of Personal Data, and seeks to install any other additional means and technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Data. provided to Mister Pistacho, SL.
Mister Pistacho, SL is not responsible for hypothetical damages or losses that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, caused by causes beyond the control of Mister Pistacho, SL; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties. people through illegitimate interference outside the control of Mister Pistacho, SL. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Links to other websites
However, if the user does not want cookies to be installed on their hard drive, they have the option of configuring the browser in such a way as to prevent the installation of these files. For more information see our Cookies policy.
Text reviewed and updated dated February 20, 2023.